Thursday, February 21, 2008

Inspiration

Wow! I am loving all these blogs and websites I am seeing! I came across this website and saw her quilt rack with the primitive dolls on it. I thought "I want one!!" So I followed a link on her site to get to this site and I so fell in love with her dolls!! So my "I want one!!" dream was smashed when I noticed her dolls that I really liked were already sold! So I browsed her blog and her website even more, and decided to try my hand at making a raggedy doll myself! I purchased her pattern last night, then ran to the store today to pick up my supplies. I only hope I can do it justice! What a process to go through! - but I know it will be worth it when I have my own little annie prim in my arms and decorating my house!

Quilts and Annie dolls - and bunnies?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Ok now...curiosity in running rampant! Show us the pattern, please.